CCWWS is looking for a young, passionate, and qualified trainer for the position of Trainer - Information Technology / Computer Skills in Ranipul in the state of Sikkim Candidates who are keen on pursuing their career in the training and education sector are invited to apply for the same. The candidate is expected to work on delivering training to the enrolled candidates. The engagement demands working extensively on training delivery and close coordination with Training Centre In-charge.
Trainer - Information Technology / Computer Skills
Education Qualification - B.Sc. - IT/ B.E. Computer Science / BCA / PGDCA
Experience – At least 2 years of experience in Computer Teaching / Programming / Software Development
- Proficiency in Micro-Soft Office (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint) and usage of the internet.
- Good command of advance Excel, Excel reporting system using VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Pivot tables, etc.
- Good communication skills
Application process -
Interested candidates can apply by sending their detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application subject line to be “Trainer- Information Technology / Computer Skills” along with the following details in the email:
- Your competency for the post (in short):
- Present working Location:
- Notice Period (if any):
- Expected Salary: