To ensure that the HA DRR projects and programs are supported with Admin and Logistics related activities, including preparedness during the no or low emergency period.
Key Accountabilities :
• Assist in proposal preparation on costing and logistics
• As soon as the budgets are approved by the donor, prepare the logistics and procurement plan to ensure smooth emergency response operation.
• Assist HoP and Thematic Lead in monitoring of logistics and procurement plans, ensuring high standard operations, contributing to high standard emergency relief, recovery and rehabilitation work by the program team.
• Raising indents and seeking quotations with clear specifications from vendors for any purchase requirements of the organization
• Review and analyze quotations received, preparation of Comparative Bid Analysis Sheet; carry out negotiations with vendors for best pricing and quality
• Assist in tracking salary, logistics and admin cost in coordination with Programme Finance
• Assist in Procurement Committee Meeting as may be required
• Conduct field visits, especially in the emergency response area and support the field team in ensuring that procurement process is followed accurately.
• Maintain and build existing Vendor Database covering geographical areas highly prone to hazards
• Assist HOP and HA DRR team in ensuring that products / supplies are of high quality and delivered on time
• Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
• Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
• Any other related tasks as may be assigned as per requirement
• Assist in following safeguarding policy with external shareholders such as vendors
• Support HA DRR team in training logistics such as venue, travel and others
• Preparation of logistics and procurement plans.
• Monitoring of the above plans and monthly reports.
• Meeting all statutory / legal compliances (TDS)
• Accuracy of logistics data and reporting
• Adherence to procurement processes, policy and systems and related legal / financial requirements
• Knowledge of Logistics and procurement management.
• Knowledge on Budget & Expense Monitoring
• Understanding of the current trends in related field
• Updated with changes / amendments in statutory / legal requirements
• Thorough understanding of CI and in relation to its activities, operations, partners and thrust areas. Knowledge of Caritas network, its partners and Thrust areas.
• Knowledge of legal and statutory requirements related to NGOs
• Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Tally software.
• Skills as trainer for capacity building of partners
• Skills on reporting and documentation
• Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
Qualification / Work Experience: Graduate or Postgraduate in MSW or equivalent degree with a minimum 3-5 years of experience in programme management / procurement / logistics in the NGO sector.
Salary: CTC INR 40,000/- to INR 50,000/- per month
To apply, kindly e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the name of the position applied for in the subject line. IMPORTANT: Details in the CV should include current drawn salary & expected salary in this position and two references with their full contact details including their email ids. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interaction.
Caritas India is an equal opportunity employer. It encourages women to apply in greater numbers.
Caritas India expects the highest standards of professional practice in all its work and contact with people; and recognizes that `safeguarding’ is an organizational and an individual responsibility. It recognizes its responsibility and commitment to promote and ensure security, safety and wellbeing of CI people in its offices/work - spaces/locations and different work contexts.
Job offer made will be subject to a self-disclosure, satisfactory clearance and satisfactory verification of qualifications and work history. Thank you for your valuable time and showing interest in our organization!
Thanks for your valuable time and showing interest in our organization!