Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supporting liaison, network & linkages with various stake holders, both government and non-government, during the execution of the projects in coordination with Service provider (SP).
• Support in overall implementation at the city level & MRF by the SP and ensure to meet the required compliance.
• Assist to conduct periodic monitoring and evaluation on the service provider to ensure timely deliverables.
• Assist in organizing capacity building, resource mobilization and knowledge management programs related to project activities in coordination with SP, particularly oversight the book-keeping, accounts, and the business model approach.
• Support in conducting required trainings & other capacity building activities at the SP level and related stakeholders.
• Support in monitoring IEC activities and related reporting to concern stakeholders.
• Support the SP in various social inclusion and social protection activities with safai sathis in the city / area.
• Support in coordination of activities based on the project need.
• Perform any other tasks assigned from time to time by the senior management at UNDP.
Min. academic education :
High school with 4 years’ experience
Graduation in any field with 1 year of experience
Min. years of relevant work experience :
• A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with minimum 1 year in working with development sector/preferably in Waste Management. OR Bachelor’s in any field with 1 year of work experience in waste management.
• Experience in working with UN Agency is desirable.
• Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills on the impacts from project.
• Good command of Resources Based management tools. Prior similar type of experience would be advantageous.
Required skills and competencies :
• Understanding of Solid waste Management & Plastic Waste management
• Computing skills (minimum: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive constructive attitude
• Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities.
• Ability to prioritize assignments and requirements and multitask as needed.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision. Plans and monitors own work, pays attention to details, delivers quality work by deadline.
Desired additional skills and competencies :
Experience of working with grass-root level NGOs CSOs or any other
organization in waste management.
Required Language(s) (at working level) :
Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Hindi is essential.
To Apply kindly share your updated resume along with the Title/Subject as "Project Support Assistant - PWM (Amritsar)" on email@example.com