EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:
- Post-graduate degree/ diploma in business management (preferably agri-business management, marketing, financial management or rural management) or entrepreneurship development.
1. The ideal candidate should have minimum 15years of experience in working with government and international donors and expertise in one or more of the following domains:
- rural livelihoods,
- small and micro enterprise promotion,
- financial inclusion, o skilling and o employment generation.
2. The candidate should preferably have a deep experience of working as part of the core team of major Technical Support projects for the government, with a special focus on managing relations with donors and bureaucracy, writing project reports, budgeting and cost management.
- Minimum 8 -10 years working experience in accounts and finance function;
- Excellent knowledge of FCRA, Income tax and other applicable laws;
- Working knowledge of legal requirements as per Indian law;
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communications skills;
- Strong sense of professional commitment and maturity.
- Attention to details and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and handling a team
Skills and Attributes:
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Knowledge and experience with gender approaches and tools
- Strong leadership capabilities & people management skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Knowledge of local languages is a plus
- Sophisticated digital literacy including word processing, database systems, and PowerPoint. Strong command of excel and budget management is a plus.
Interested candidates can apply for the position of Program Lead, Women’s Economic Empowerment (WEE) by 6th October, 2022 by clicking on following link:Program Lead- Women’s Economic
Empowerment (WEE) - PCI India (projectconcernindia.org)
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.