Main Job Responsibilities :
• Review and record all financial transactions in a timely manner
• Request advances, process travel approval, claims and other request from staff
• Submit the monthly financial report against the approved budget for CSS activities
• Check the accuracy of invoices with the other documents available
• Prepare and maintain all vouchers and documents in original and support during the audit/review/LFA visit
• Carry out procurement process for hiring of consultants, hotels, and other vendors
• Prepare NEFT and get the same reviewed by the senior team members.
• Responsible for making flight/train booking, hotel arrangement for stay and workshops
• Accurately and timely deduction/payment of the Tax and other statutory dues
• Ensure the accuracy and timeliness in remittances to suppliers, service providers, statutory bodies (e.g. income tax, withholding tax) and staff
• Support the Finance Manager in the discharge of his/her duties
• Responsible for internal and external audits
• Support the Community Systems Strengthening component of the project
Minimum Qualifications and skills required:
• Demonstrated proficiency in financial accounting
• B.Com Minimum qualification. Masters will be an added advantage
• Proven competency in Microsoft Office applications including Tally Package
• Prior experience of working in similar projects will be an added advantage .
Location : Delhi
Time Involvement :
The Finance officer will devote 100% time (8 hours x 5 days weekly) to the organization. The Finance Officer will report to the Finance Manager of the organization.
Eligible candidates interested in the position are requested to submit a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae with a supporting covering letter, including the names of two references (preferably one should be a current or previous employer), as well as salary expectations and current salary (CTC).
Please send the applications to email@example.com, mentioning the specific position in the email subject line.
Application Deadline: 7th October 2022.