The Field Officer, Programs will coordinate with Community based organizations and government departments/ officials in the urban slums, wards, and in the districts of the project area on livelihood issues. S/ he will be solely responsible for mobilization, identification, mapping, and execution of the livelihood and child right related activities on ground.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- S/ he will be responsible for training management, regular field visits and providing handholding support to community mobilizers at slums/ block /district level on livelihood related issues and other thematic needs wherever necessary.
- S/ he will be responsible for daily project management – budgeting, planning and general monitoring of the project.
- S/ he will be responsible for facilitating monthly review of the project team, reporting and documentation, MIS, facilitate rapid assessments, and project evaluations, advocacy and networking with the local govt., NGOs, and other stakeholders, organizing periodic review meetings and workshops at slums/block /district.
- S/ he need to coordinate with the State and National team for smooth implementation of the project and for any advisory support.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
- Post-Graduate in Social Work / Social Sciences/ Management/ other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in development work, preferably in program management.
- Experience of working on livelihood projects. Knowledge on child rights would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in capacity building of staff including training, mentoring and technical leadership.
- Excellent presentation, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written), well versed with computer knowledge and using digital communications.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Click on the link to apply for specific locations:
Hyderabad, Telangana – https://childfundinternational.secure.force.com/careers/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN1722&
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – https://childfundinternational.secure.force.com/careers/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN1723&
Raichur, Karnataka – https://childfundinternational.secure.force.com/careers/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN1727&
CTC for the position: Rs. 4,951,63/- Per Annum
Application End Date: October, 6th, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.