Field Coordinator, Admin. and Finance will be responsible for handling all admin and finance related tasks for the assigned geography/area/s such as – managing procurement, Vendor Management, handling day to day bookkeeping and accounting, handling office expenses, managing cash flow, support in preparing financial reports etc., in line with internal policies and statutory requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure proper and effective implementation of admin. and finance activities.
- Verify and finalize bills/ vouchers for payments.
- Update finance records on daily basis in the accounting application.
- Prepare fund projection and fund request for implementation of different activities with support from the Sr. Officer, Project.
- Prepare financial statement of expenses against funds received and share it with the Finance team on monthly basis.
- Provide technical assistance to the office employees on personnel policies, purchase, record keeping, risk management and contract administration.
- Provide administrative support to the field team, including travel arrangements, support in conducting meetings, arranging field visits, facilities management etc.
- Handle vendors for equipment, supplies, printing services and maintenance of equipment under established guidelines.
- Provide administrative support on staff/personnel information and data to HR Department.
- Work closely with Admin, HR and Finance team in zonal/cluster office as well as in the National Office, for the support required.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Graduate or Post graduate degree in Finance/ Commerce /Accounts.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting and administration.
- Working experience with NGOs is a must.
- Willingness to travel to remote locations.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong computer skills, with familiarity in using Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Sound knowledge of Tally and other accounting software.
- Organised, team player, self-starter and results-oriented individual.
- Be gender sensitive with strong conviction and skills for the empowerment of excluded and disadvantaged children.
Disclaimer: This Job Description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Click on the link to apply for specific locations:
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh -
Hyderabad, Telangana –
Raichur, Karnataka –
CTC for the position: Rs. 3,64,170/- Per Annum
Application End Date: October, 6th, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.