Field Coordinator Programs will be responsible for supporting the implementation of program in the assigned locations. S/he will also provide technical support to the community mobilizers for quality implementation of the program. S/he also will be responsible for collecting and managing field level data of program activities, support the monitoring and evaluation processes, support reviews and statistical analysis at the assigned location.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support and coordinate program team in effective implementation of project activities in
- the field locations.
- Provide technical support (Health/Education/livelihood/child protection\M&E) to Community Mobilizers for consultations with different stakeholders at community level.
- Support in reaching out to relevant government bodies, national/ local organizations, Youth Clubs, community leaders, gender inclusive learning spaces and community-based forums.
- Ensure quality documentation and reporting of the project activities and outcomes.
- Be well acquainted with internal child development operational policies and procedures.
- Compile and monitor child development activities at the assigned location and report the
- same to the Sr. Officer, Project.
- Be responsible for maintaining all critical data and information of program at the field
- locations, in collaboration with field teams.
- Execute M&E plans in line with guidance from the Program and KML teams, providing
- timely support to the team.
- Support team in planning, coordinating, and tracking progress against agreed indicators. Assess training and assistance needs and provide direct technical assistance to field teams.
- Develop/ follow guidelines for program documentation and provide support in creation of learning documents.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Post-Graduate/ Graduate in Social Work /Social Sciences/ Management/ other relevant
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in child development
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong computer skills, with familiarity in using Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Organized, team player, self-starter and results-oriented individual.
- Be gender sensitive with strong conviction and skills for the empowerment of excluded and disadvantaged children.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
click on this link to apply:
*Please copy and paste the links on the browser if it doesn’t auto redirect.
CTC for the position: Rs. 3,64,170/- Per Annum
Application End Date: 7th October, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund India is committed to a workplace culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion in all its forms. Furthermore, ChildFund International is committed to ensuring a workplace that safeguards and protects all children, including preventing their sexual exploitation and abuse, as well as preventing the sexual exploitation and abuse of its staff, partners, and program participants.