Master’s degree Human Resource Development/Management /Industrial Relations from a reputed university/ institute.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in reputed International NGO
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Must have proven experience of relevant laws, policies and procedures
- Exceptional relationship building skills, including the ability to motivate staff effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with demonstrable ability to lead influence and motivate others.
- Exceptional communication skills and abilities, self-confidence, energy and a strong spirit of •Good Communication Skills
- Ability to plan and organize a substantial workload that includes complex diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Sets and maintains high standards of performance for self and effectively encourages other staff to do so
Interested candidates can apply for the position of People and Culture Officer by 7th October,2022 by clicking on following link: People and Culture Officer - PCI India (projectconcernindia.org)
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion
(creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.