Officer, Finance and Admin. will be responsible for providing accounting and reporting services to the Country Office in accordance with ChildFund Policies and Procedures. S/ he will ensure that applicable statutory and tax requirements are complied with. S/ he will also facilitate audits and provide financial reports for analysis and donor reporting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure proper and effective implementation of Finance activities.
- Verify and finalize bills/ vouchers for payments.
- Update the records on day to day basis in the accounting software.
- Preparation of Fund projection and Fund request for implementation of different activities with support from the Grants Implementation Manager.
- Prepare financial statement on expenses against funds received every month and share it with the Finance team on a monthly basis.
- Vendor management and ensure timely payments.
- Project-wise financial planning.
- Responsible for processing salary details of the project teams.
- Petty cash management.
- Coordinate for data collection and carry out data entry and data management.
- Support Project Manager in preparation of periodic database and reports.
- Review monthly/ quarterly project data and present analytics.
- Prepare, maintain and update individual staff profiles.
- Regularly update the Grants Implementation Manager on the financial database and the situation of project financials.
- Prepare the month-end and donor reports according to agreed-upon timelines.
- Ensure legal compliance related to finance operations.
- Support Finance, Admin and HR team Cluster office as well as in the National Office, as and when required.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
- Post graduate degree or degree in Finance/ Commerce /Accounts.
- At least 4 years’ experience in accounting.
- Working experience with NGOs is a must.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, Tally and other accounting software.
- Strong documentation skill.
- Willingness to travel to remote areas.
- Good communication skills (Hindi and English).
- Analytical skills and have an eye for detail.
- Good networking and people skills.
- Excellent team player with a commitment to team building.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
click on this link to apply:
*Please copy and paste the links on the browser if it doesn’t auto redirect.
CTC for the position: Rs. 4,95,163/- Per Annum
Application End Date: 9th October, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.