The Officer - Business Analyst & Donor Servicing will be responsible for the end to end donor servicing process, analysis of data and ensuring that the donor calendar is followed. He/she will execute and monitor various relationship building activities of ChildFund, preparation of feedback reports on acquisition and retention and donor’s demography and geography. The key deliverables will be evaluated based on the servicing timelines, donor satisfaction, donor testimonials, report submission on fundraiser basis and retained numbers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing the donor management software and responsible for routine data entry of donor/donation related information in the software.
- Responsible for monitoring the sources of donations via the respective bank interfaces and keeping updated records for the same along with monthly reconciliation of receipts and payments. (Payment Gateway, CMS, ECS/NACH, etc.)
- Manage the process of facilitating the collection of cheque, returned cheques/failed payments and also refunds and update the MIS and relevant processes accordingly.
- Support Senior Management Team in periodic analysis of donation trends (both public and non-institutional) and prepare MIS for the review.
- Business Reply Envelope Collections and Co-ordination with Post Office and ChildFund admin team
- Maintain statutory records and compliance documents (Forms, Batch Files, Bank Documents, MOU, Contracts)
- Ensure that stock of all stationeries including Letter Heads, forms, welcome pack are available at all time and replenish the stock with support from communications/admin as and when required.
- Provide administrative support to ChildFund team in close coordination with Finance and operations team in ChildFund
- Ensure donor fulfillment which includes timely dispatch of welcome pack / introduction kit/exemption certificates to donors in coordination with other members in the fundraising team.
- Provide necessary data/organizational assessments to Manager - Individual Resource Mobilization and the team for the preparation of monthly, quarterly, half year and annual reports for ChildFund India’s management team.
- Developing capacity building program/training sessions to address gaps within the individual Fundraising team.
- Develop framework for capturing and sharing Donor testimonials.
- Providing support to the management sharing critical insight from the data reports.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Graduate with 5 years of experience in donor servicing, data entry, data management and analysis.
- Should have good command over MS- word especially MS-Excel.
- Have good analytical and presentation skills on data, report generation and analysis on various aspects of a donor.
- Ability to execute online marketing activities like mass mailing, SMS’s and creates feedback and analytic reports.
- Knowledge of using donor management software like DMS, Salesforce and related tools would be preferred.
- An innovator and strategic thinker.
- Be an excellent team player and ability to handle the pressure.
- Strong quality of service orientation.
- Highly performance orientation and ability to work in a dynamic team.
- High end analytical ability and skills in monitoring and review of Fundraising programs.
Disclaimer:This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill,effort,duties,and responsibilities associated with the position.
CTC for the position: 6,46,747 PA
Use the below link to apply for the position.
Last Application date: October 11, 2022
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.