Specific roles and responsibilities of Health Promoters
?• Develop weekly and monthly action plan with the help of the Project coordinator focusing on the priority clients.
• Outreach to priority clients to provide information on treatment adherence, OI, nutrition, healthy lifestyle and positive living and provide psychosocial support
• To assess the immediate requirement of clients & provide need based services.
• Monitor ART adherence using the checklist.
• Support the PLHIV to avail social welfare schemes, entitlements and other benefits from the local authorities
• Immediate identification of difficult situation and timely escalation to higher authority.
• Punching the data in TAB on day to day basis and syncing the same once in a week