1) Assist the Manager in dealing with his/her related work
and at the same time working in close coordination with the Finance Team as a whole.
2) Data Entries for all the vouchers related to payment/receipts/journals on a timely basis and with accuracy.
3) Verifying & Checking Expenditure as per expenditure settlement form received with necessary supporting documents.
4) Coordinating with the respective program team for proper supporting vouchers/bills/explanations as and when required.
5) Preparing the statements for payments on a timely basis for approval of the Board as per the data entered
6) Bank Reconciliation of all the banks and as well Donor Fund reconciliation statement with their bank account.
7) Filing of voucher, statement and documents in systematic manner.
8) Assist senior in preparing salary statements on monthly basis.
9) Visits to the banks, Governments offices and other official visits as may be warranted from time to time.
10) Re-checking and securitizing data entries in tally or any other software on regular basis.
11) Assist the Manager in preparing MIS reports on monthly basis and be present for meetings organized within the Organization on regularly.
12) Assist the Managers in solving queries and furnishing details as may be required during Internal, Funder and Statutory Audits
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - B.Com
1. Commerce Graduate
2. Hand-on experience with ERP Tally 9
3. Over 3 years of experience in an Accounts and Finance Department
4. Ability to learn new tasks and work as a teams
5. Computer skills including and not limited to MS office, any other accounting and other software
Line of Communication:
The Finance Officer will report to his/her respective Dy. Finance Manager.