Program Officer For Grant In Charitable Foundation
1. Assisting the foundation in the selection, implementation and monitoring of
haritable grants for social causes.
2. Fostering relations between the organisation and grantees
Reporting on foundation and grant utilization progress activities to top management
3. Assist in development and recommendation of the grant budget.
4. Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the organization.
5. Submit proposals to grant coordinators for approval.
6. Maintain positive relationships with fund providers and other stakeholders.
7. Maintain records and submit reports related to grant opportunities.
8. Study and understand the history, structure, objectives, programs and financial needs of the organization.
9. Travel to attend meetings or news conferences
10. Perform any other related duties as assigned
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MBA/PGDM
1. A master’s degree in Social Welfare
2. Experience of working with charitable organizations, social causes and NGOs will be an added benefit
3. Good leadership qualities, Logical and analytical thinking skills
4. A passion for social welfare community support, charitable cause and animal welfare
5. Ability to work with different types of people
Work as a team player and be able to motivate staff members
6. Willingness to work from office or site for 6 days in a week
7. Excellent writing and speaking skills
8. Excellent organizational and team coordination abilities
9. A pleasant personality
10. Proficient in Hindi, English and Marathi – both written and verbal.
11. Ability to complete tasks according to timelines.
12. Ability to multitask and handle a variety of projects at once.
13. Outcome Oriented person