The HR Talent Acquisition Team Lead needs to be ambitious and self-driven. The Talent Acquisition Team Lead for the two-years at TAP will be responsible for finding, recruiting, and
hiring talented candidates. The Team Lead will be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for TAP.
Location - Pune/Mumbai
Time Commitment - Full Time (45 hours/week ; 5.5 days/week)
Reporting to - Sr. HR Manager/HR Director
Compensation - 3.83 - 4.83 LPA + added benefits
Key Job Areas
1. Talent Acquisition -
- Planning the recruitment strategy for Full-time employees, core-team (Volunteering with staff) and Mentors (Volunteering with children) at TAP.
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as placement cells of various colleges/universities and job portals.
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecasts. Identify and rectify bottlenecks in the recruiting process.
- Create projects to increase engagement and retention of core team members.
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes which will help in quick and smooth on-boarding of employees.
- Communicate the candidate details clearly with the Directors and document any red flags related to the candidate’s application.
- Schedule interview and selection procedures, including assessments, by coordinating with the Candidates and the Directors.
- Maintain relationships with Volunteering Partners.
- Maintain documentation of recruitment Strategy and all candidate information systematically.
- Send Offer -letters to employees, MOU’s to Volunteers and Mentors at the beginning of tenure and maintain documentation.
- Send Letter-of-recommendation to Volunteers and Mentors at the end of their tenure.
2. HR Operations -
- Ensure adequate and updated HR policies, including regular internal communications.
- Support in benefits management and payroll administration including system management, data record-keeping, and contract management for staff, independent contractors, and volunteers.
- Ensure compliance to applicable Labor Laws and policy administration.
- Ensure documentation related to all core functions, including correspondence and letters, staff files and related documentation are in place.
3 Organizational building -
- Assist Talent Retention Team Lead in ideation and execution of strategies to help talent grow and stay within the organization.
- Play a role in Engagement, and learning and development of the staff.
- Work closely with TAP leadership and employees to build work relationships, creating a culture of trust, respect and transparency between the management and employees.