The Development Team Lead will focus on events and development efforts for TAP. They will work to improve TAP’s market position and achieve financial growth.
Location - Hybrid (Pune/Mumbai)
Time Commitment - Full Time (45 hours/week; 5.5 days/week)
Reporting to - Development Manager
Compensation - 3.83 - 4.83 LPA + added benefits
Key Job Area -
1. Donor Cultivation:-
- Work closely with the Manager/Director for renewal of existing donors portfolio - Organizations or Companies, Foundations, and Individuals.
- Strengthen donor cultivation and engagement efforts by developing targeted donor stewardship touch-points, planning and executing high-quality customized engagements (i.e. event planning, employee volunteering, tracking MOU commitments).
- Develop high-impact communications such as drafts on behalf of the Director/CEO, engagement collaterals, presentations for donor meetings, short narratives for marketing and promotion pieces, etc.
- Conduct donor research to determine their giving capacity to target upgrades, foresee any potential risk.
- Support the CEO to maintain and leverage the funder network.
- Create strategic meeting briefs for the Director/Leadership team with appropriate objectives, asks, angles, and donor history that anticipate potential questions from funders and propose potential responses.
- Set up, coordinate, and organize online and offline fundraising events.
- Undertake crowdfunding campaigns including mail and online appeals.
- Attend in-person donor meetings on the said locations.
2. Donor Reporting:-
- Design and develop high-quality quarterly reports according to donor requirements and timelines. This would include collecting and analyzing data, editing impact stories and testimonials from all stakeholders, and drafting visually compelling reports.
- Centrally manage the reporting process by creating quarterly project plans, sharing timely reporting updates, timelines, and insights with the entire team.
- Engage multiple departments within TAP to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
3. Support in setting up Systems for donor management and implementing them
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate data on donors in our online CRM system and drive rigorous usage for renewal/upgrade projections and data-driven insights.
- Align with all donor-related systems and processes - Impact Reporting, Stewardship, Audits, Finance, Knowledge management, and due diligence.
- Adhere to MOU commitments, governance structures, and policies like Child Protection Policy, field-trip policies, and educating the team and donors for
- Manage donor communications and engagement.
- Work closely with the operations team to track leads on operationalizing, developing, and improving internal processes.