The Field Officer, Programs will be responsible for rolling-out Link Workers’ Scheme (LWS) program in 9 districts of Telangana State. The scope of the position is to ensure over all management and smooth functioning of the project, prove technical inputs, ensure timely outputs, establish state level linkages, documentation, and capacity building of the state team.
- Plan, implement and monitor LWS projects in 9 districts of Telangana state.
- Map and assess the development of target villages with the District Implementation Plan.
- Ensure that the District conducts program implementation as per the approved plan and in close coordination with SACS/DAPCU/District Health Society.
- Responsible for selection of field staffs, DRPs and Link Workers as agreed upon in the agreement/ guidelines and train them on the required skills.
- Coordinate with Admin and Accounts staffs to ensure fund management at project level.
- Coordinate with ME and KML staffs to ensure timely receipt of reports from districts and also ensure proper analysis and proper use of information.
- Coordinate and ensure that the District level staff members develop referral network for ICTC, Care & Support, TB management, STI complications, medical care, social and legal support, IDU services in the district and state.
- Coordinate with TSACS and ensure smooth operation of the project including program, finance and monitoring and evaluation on regular basis as per the LWS guidelines.
- Send reports, case studies and analysis of project activities to ChildFund India and SACS in time.
- Ensure timely submission of financial and program performance reports to donors.
- Ensure coordination with other allied departments including various divisions of SACS for effective implementation of the scheme through networking and regular meeting with SACS Officers.
- Establish Linkages with different departments in the government at the state level, civil society partners including positive networks.
- Give regular feedback on program implementation, share results with state team, and compile program updates and share highlights and challenges at the state level.
- Represent ChildFund India in appropriate forums to promote ChildFund’s program approaches and area of excellence.
- Actively work with other stakeholders to ensure convergence of resources and integration of programs.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
Click on this link to apply:
*Please copy and paste the links on the browser if it doesn’t auto redirect.
CTC for the position: Rs. 4,95,163/- Per Annum
Application End Date: 23rd October, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE/ COMPETENCIES
- Post graduate degree or equivalent in Social Work or Social Sciences.
- At least 4 years’ experience in program implementation, management and training.
- Sensitivity of working with marginalized groups, including PLHA and HRG.
- Strong experience of working on social mobilization and community based projects and experience of working with varied partners.
- Knowledge of participatory community development approaches.
- Willingness to travel to remote locations.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) in English, Hindi and local language.
- Adept in using computer, particularly in using Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Organized, team player, self-starter and results-oriented individual.
- Gender sensitive with strong conviction and skills for the empowerment of excluded and disadvantaged children.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.