Essential requirement: MBA with relevant experience of having worked in an incubator for 2-3 years only need to apply; only in exceptional cases, fresh candidates without experience may be considered.
Role (s) & responsibilities:
· Liaising with investors and entrepreneurs for the purpose of raising funds for evaluating, incubating, prototyping, and mentoring viable projects/innovations from and for grassroots or outstanding social innovations/enterprises
· Conduct market research and develop business plans/project proposals vis-à-vis prototyping, scaling up, and commercialization of projects/innovations into an enterprise.
· Creative and persuasive presentations through the use of infographics/visualization tools after thorough research and statistical analysis of data.
· Knowledge and application of project management and review tools
· Willingness to travel the length and breadth of rural India for the purpose of scouting spawning, and incubating innovations.
· High on multi-tasking and willingness to work under stress through constant innovation, initiatives, and improvisation to bring one’s best everyday
· Sound communication skills (proficiency in regional languages is much appreciated)
· GIAN values and prefers innovative minds who’ve had the experience of establishing start-ups but have failed or left.
Job Types: Full-time