The role of the District Coordinator will focus on overall coordination of the project at district level, supervision of activities implemented by Block cluster and Cluster coordinator, accurate accounting and reporting on use of project funds and monitoring the achievement of results.
• Liaison for ensuring smooth operation of project through day-to-day oversight and coordination of implementation of project activities.
• Advocacy at the district level to address the challenges /bottle neck of the project for e.g. regular supply of vaccine etc
• Successful coordination of the project team in carrying out their duties at an optimum level through ensuring efficient and effective resource utilization.
• Successful coordination of the preparation and implementation of monthly results-based work plans in line with indicators and targets specified for the project
• Monitor project activities and organise monthly progress reviews, preparing monthly reports
• Develop and maintain close linkages with District collector, CEO, Zila Panchyat and nodal officers from Women and Child development, health (CMHO/DIO) and other NGOs about the planned activities and the achievement for successful implementation of the project.
• Documentation of the learning, success story etc. with the State /district level officers for dissemination of results and learning.
• Raising any strategic issue of concern with district level officer to achieve project goal.
• Provide hand holding support to the block coordinator for monthly planning and implementation
• Visit to village/Panchyat to inspect and cross check the work being done at filed level (2 GP per week by DC)
• Any other work as assigned by the superior