This task involves primary research, training, developing content, coordinating, documentation, report filing and being responsible for the successful execution of the project from inception to completion and submission.
Events and Convenings
• Develop strategies for events and convenings on key issues related to women and child.
• Develop, design, and execute the annual calendar of events including webinars, lectures, industry roundtables etc.
• Lead systematic documentation of insights, and briefs in support of events
• Organize convenings around topics of contemporary interest to bring together funders, policy makers and CSO experts for Aambra’s program design and development in the areas of women empowerment.
Research and Advisory
• Provide expert guidance on collection, compilation and analysis of data relating to projects
• Guide research activities pertaining to Aambra’s in-house projects
• Identify project specific grants and funding from various bodies for Aambra’s in-house projects and develop the same.
• Build capabilities in the areas for livelihood generation, skilling and creating SHG’s to advise program work as well as funders, and national and sub-national governments.
Evaluation and Learning
• Design the Learning & Evaluation framework for Aambra.
• Measure the progress towards the achievement of programme objectives and the impact of the programme
• Conduct evaluation of closed projects lead by Aambra and disseminate the finding through report, presentation etc.
• Share learnings from the project outcome to various platforms
• Develop inputs for program design
Fundraising and Donor Services
• Identify, develop and implement a fundraising plan together with the Project Director.
• Identify and develop project concept notes and proposals to respond to specific opportunities.
• Make programmatic contributions towards successful organisation of fund-raising events
Expected Salary – Rs 40,000/- p.m
Please send the following documents to email@example.com
1. CV (maximum 3 pages)
2. Statement of suitability (one page): Please provide a one-page note on why you feel you are suitable to take up this role?
3. Detail of three references
4. Detail of current salary
5. Notice Period / Joining time if selected
Kindly note: -
• Applications received without Statement of Suitability, details of Referees, and Joining time will not be accepted
• Please mention “Project Assistant Director” in the subject line of your e-mail
• Last date for receiving applications is 20 October 2022
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
• Master’s Degree in Sociology/Political Science from a reputed University / Institute. A Ph.D. qualification is preferred
• 5-7 years of relevant experience of which 3-5 years’ experience in Research, Monitoring, and Evaluation work. Prior experience in managing programs / projects in livelihoods and SHG domain is desirable.
• Strong technical knowledge of microfinance, livelihoods and SHG’s.
• Ability to interact with a wide variety of external stakeholders including government officials, and representatives from private sector, civil society organisations, and national and international think tanks and research institutions
• Excellent written, verbal communications, and presentation skills.
• Superior teamworking and collaborating skills
• Drive, Commitment and Ownership for the responsibilities