English Speaking facilitator cum teacher will be responsible for educating students who drop from school, colleges due economical constraints. in short educate the socio economic background students and educate them and make them as able to enable.
Location: Shaheen Bagh And Madanpur Khadar, Delhi
Key Responsibilities (English Speaking facilitators):
• Strategic leadership/education on compliance and of EFRAH’s training activities with a focus on quality learning outcomes for students and targeted growth for the EFRAH
• Lead the strategic development and implementation of the Vocational Training framework for the organization
• Establish and maintain links with stakeholders – employers, schools, training providers, Government departments, organizations and other relevant networks - to earn enterprise income, identify skill shortage areas, possible career and transition programs and appropriate vocational training opportunities
• Develop, maintain, review and improve EFRAH vocational training protocols and guidelines to ensure vocational Skills compliant
• People management of the Vocational Training team
• Leadership in coordinating and facilitating marketing and communication strategies to promote vocational training and other activities to community stakeholders
• Research and develop resources to support vocational training and programme delivery
• Maintaining knowledge of issues relating to vocational training
• Prepare regular reports for the PC and Board against identified targets for the vocational training team
• Actively scan the external environment for new trends, development and opportunities and to prepare the EFRAH to be able to quickly respond to these new opportunities. To ensure good coordination with the team members.
• To ensure timely submission of records and reports of students & vocational center.
• Report writing and documentation (qualitative inputs)
• To ensure good coordination with the team members as well as community peoples and entire preferred stakeholders of the project.
• Mapping of the target area, selection of the preferred providers.
• Preparation of monthly action plan with deliverables.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Graduate degree or any related field. Prefered Post-graduation, B. ed or equivalent for english facilitators cum teacher.
- proficeiency in english (for english facilitator).
- Prefered experience candidate , freshers may also apply.
- Strong interpersonal, team-working and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks, demands and deadlines with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Work on MS Office and MS Excel
Willingness to travel extensively in the program intervention areas. Please apply by 31st Oct’22 at email@example.com