Community Mobilizer will responsible for supportinig the project through field mobilization, organizing community level meetings with parents, Girls, women, girl and women’s group formation and other sensitization prtogram at community levels.
Location: Shaheen Bagh And Madanpur Khadar, Delhi
Key Responsibilities (Community Mobilizer):
• Responsible for working with community to spread awareness about the Programme.
• Identification of vulnerable households and verification of the household details, the socio- economic profile, including information given for enrollment to schemes.
• Support to the Community and managing the Meetings/Training etc.
• Help in creating demand for services.
• Engage regularly with community, build social awareness, and motivate the community to join various programs meant for their development, and help them in better access.
• Reports to the Project Coordinator on a day to day basis.
• Counseling of mobilizing the community people and community volunteers, Groups and their Target community.
• Verification of documents submitted by beneficiaries.
• Reporting, documentation and report to Coordinator.
• To ensure good coordination with the team members.
• To ensure timely submission of records and reports of students & vocational center.
• Report writing and documentation (qualitative inputs)
• To ensure good coordination with the team members as well as community peoples and entire preferred stakeholders of the project.
• Mapping of the target area, selection of the preferred providers.
• Preparation of monthly action plan with deliverables.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Graduate degree or any related field. Preferred Post-graduation, B. ed or equivalent for english facilitators cum teacher.
- Preferred experience candidate , freshers may also apply.
- Strong interpersonal, team-working and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks, demands and deadlines with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Work on MS Office and MS Excel
Willingness to travel extensively in the program intervention areas. Please apply by 31st Oct’22 at firstname.lastname@example.org