• He/ She will be as Health Promotors will lead the field activities of the CSC.
• He / She will be responsible to identify and facilitate registration of PLHIV including those with special needs at the CSC.
• He / she will have to support the PLHIV to access health and non-health services through regular follow up in Specific roles and responsibilities of ORW
• He/ She will be responsible to develop/track weekly and monthly action plan with the help of the Project coordinator focusing on the priority clients.
• He / She will have to Outreach to priority clients to provide information on treatment adherence, OI, nutrition, healthy lifestyle and positive living and provide psychosocial support.
• He/ She will be responsible to assess the immediate requirement of clients & provide need-based services.
• They will have to Monitor /Track ART adherence using the checklist.
• They will have to Support the PLHIV to avail social welfare schemes, entitlements and other benefits from the local authorities
• He / She will also identify the difficult situation and timely escalation to higher authority.
• He/ She will be responsible to Punching the data in TAB on day to day basis and syncing the same once in a week.
• Only applications from the resident candidates of Bihar will be entertained for this position.
• At least one reference from present/recent employing agency
Salary: Depends on ability and experience. The initial cap is INR 10,000 per month.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their application with detailed CV and one-pager note explaining their credentials for the position latest by 26th October,2022 through email at email@example.com. Only Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by phone/email for further recruitment process.
For more about BJUP, please reach to us at www.bjup.in
Location: Nawada, Arwal, Jehanabad, Bihar
The Candidates should have:
• He/ She should be 12th std pass with 2 years’ relevant experience in HIV/AIDS field.
• At least 2 years’ experience in field work
• They should have basic understanding on NACP Program and willing to work among PLHIV groups
• They should have Knowledge of Hindi & regional language. Writing and speaking skill.
• Preference will be given to candidate who belongs to PLHIV community.
• Willing to use simple App-based reporting using gadgets