? Enable efficient networking and serve as an interface between the eight DSSS
? Coordinate the inter-DSSS activities
? Channelize relief and development packages through its DSSS partners
? Organize capacity building program for the member DSSS
? Build communities that engage in promoting justice, peace and dignity for all.
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Job Responsibilities:
1. You will be designated as the State Coordinator in West Bengal.
2. You will be responsible for implementation of project in the state of West Bengal.
3. You will conduct various Mobilization programmes and other component required by the project.
4. You will be preparing reports on Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Annually & Annually of the Plan of Action, activities, Achievements and submit to the Director.
5. You should report to all the follow-ups and keep informed all the developments in your respective field to the Director.
6. The work plan for a week/ month should clearly indicate the proposed activities with time requirement and expected outcome.
7. You will assist the Account Officer to prepare the fund request for the projects/send/other requirements for the projects with the approval of the director.
8. You will assist the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to generate the MIS.
9. You will be responsible to collect the required documents of the said project from the partners.
10. You will prepare the Annual Reports of the project and ABCD.
11. You will be assisting the other staff for the logistic arrangements whenever ABCD conducts the training in the premise.
12. Your office time will be from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm with One hour lunch break.
13. Your appointment can be terminated by giving one months’ notice or one month’s salary in lieu of the notice period. If you want to resign from your service, you are bound to give us one month’s notice or to forego one month salary.
14. Apart from National Holidays, you are entitled to take 7 casual leaves and 7 medical leaves per year, and more than these leaves will be treated as leave without pay.
15. Besides your duties mentioned above, you may also be asked to perform any other duties which is necessary as well as the good of the organization as per the objectives of the society.
16. Any other responsibilities, facilities, terms and conditions not specified herein will be informed to you in due course of time by the undersigned or the authorized representative.
17. During the period of your service with us, you are expected to uphold all the values of ABCD and follow the HR policy of ABCD.
Gross compensation budgeted for the position is attractive. The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience and salary history.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION:
ASSOCIATION OF BENGAL COLLABORATORS FOR DEVELOPMENT (ABCD)
5TH FLOOR, 14A, RADHANATH CHOWDHURY ROAD, TANGRA,
KOLKATA – 700015, WEST BENGAL, INDIA
Phone Nos.: 9831362002
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) / Master of Social Work (MSW) preferred.
(1) Minimum three to five years of experience of working in the field of Social Work.
(2) Experience of working in private sector engagement related programmes at the state level;
(3) Hands on experience in programme conceptualization and management at the state level;
(4) Experience of collaborating with community organizations and groups
(5) Experience of providing technical support to, and capacity building of organizations, especially those working at the community or grassroots level.
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Strong commitment to team-working, collaboration, consensus building and negotiation.
(2) Excellent analytical, writing and verbal communication skills.
(3) Ability to work effectively in teams, as well as independently.
(4) Sound understanding of the principles of NGO/ CBO support, in the context of both public health and human rights dimensions.
(5) Excellent networking and relationship building skills and experience of working in government set-ups.
(6) Ability and willingness to undertake travel approximately 50% of the time, primarily within the assigned state.
(7) Understanding about GFATM reporting procedures and knowledge of the donor’s strategies and policies.
(8) Fluent in English. Knowledge of other Indian regional language(s) will be an advantage.
*** Excellent writing and verbal communication skills is must in ENGLISH.