The English & Retail Facilitator will be responsible for teaching, operating and managing the program at the designated venue and will report to the Center Manager. The Facilitator is expected to be present during the entire course duration. He/She will be responsible for enhancing spoken English and soft skills for marginalized youth.
1) Plan and conduct regular English & Retail classes as per the designed curriculum.
2) Create monthly and weekly lesson plans.
3) Keep the sessions interactive and interesting.
4) Conduct regular assessments to keep track of student performance.
5) Good command of written and spoken English.
6) Prepare and share monthly reports before month-end.
7) Work with the centre team to place graduate students and day-to-day tasks at the centre.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
1) Effective time management, especially the ability to use the time in class effectively.
2) Good instructional planning and facilitation skills.
3) Interpersonal and team-building skills; Positive attitude towards each student.
4) Versatility in teaching methods.
5) Ability to coordinate and work well with other staff members.
Job Types: Full-time, Contractual / Temporary
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: ?20,000.00 - ?22,000.00 per month
The trainer has to follow COVID-appropriate behaviour and must be fully vaccinated.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Delhi - 110033, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
English teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 31/10/2022
Expected Start Date: 01/11/2022
Education and Experience
The basic qualifications we look for are:
1) Graduation is a must.
2) Excellent grasp of the English language and Basic Computer skills and MS Office, Google etc.
3) Should have relevant teaching experience of minimum 2 years.
4) Passion for the development of youth from the lower socio-economic background.
5) Excellent writing and documentation skills are required.