Payment Rs. 12000/- plus Travel allowance Rs. 450/- per month and after 3 months eligible FOR EPF.
Job Responsibilities :
Report to PM of the project.
• Timely submission of monthly program performance data in SIMS/CMIS or other reporting format.
• Preparation and submission of SOEs
• Provide data / information required for preparation of reports.
• Compile field level information for operational reports when required by SACS.
• Assist in preparation, writing and editing of all reports required by SACS or TI project – for example specific Annual Report, Field Study Reports, Event reports etc.
• M& E Assisant to travel to the project area / hotspots for purposes related to TI programme implementation like work with PE / ORWs and interaction with HRGs to ensure quality data capture. M&E Assistant should visit the field for about 8-10 days in a month
Qualification :Graduation in Commerce. Trained in basic computer software applications and Tally.
Minimum of1 year of work experience