• Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the vision and goals of the organization.
• Mentor and supervise at least 5-7 team members.
• Create and manage short-term and long-term goals of the programme.
• Make strategic and operational plans to meet the programme objective and roll-out systematically
• Design various processes of the programme and ensure quality implementation
• Organize and facilitate meetings with DEO, BEO, DSWO and other stakeholders and work closely with the school system
• Design and facilitate training/workshops with children, young people and teachers
• Develop teaching-learning / IEC materials and processes for children, youth and stakeholders
• Organize events and showcase the project accomplishments at various platforms
• Mentor and support team through feedback, regular review and planning meeting
• Partnership development for achieving the programme and organization goals and plan for programme sustainability
• Produce accurate and timely reporting of program throughout its life cycle- including documentation of both process and outcome as per Patang standard
• Spend 60-70% of the time in the field to build relationships with the community and other stakeholders
• Prepare, utilize and maintain expenses budget as per financial policy
Pay Range: Rs.25000 to Rs.27000/- (Tax will be deducted as per the law)
How to apply?
Kindly fill up the online application (https://forms.gle/wp9pKRY5vBRMM67L8) and attach your CV and recent passport-size photo by 27th October 2022. In case of any difficulty, you can mail to Mr. Bijay Agrawal in the email id – email@example.com . The recruitment process will start immediately; therefore, do not wait for the last date. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a day-long selection process in the first week of November 2022. Selected candidates will be requested to join immediately.
For more details about Patang, you can visit our website www.patangindia.org
Educational Qualification, Skills and Experience:
• Post Graduate in any discipline (Preference will be given to Bachelor in Education)
• Prior work experience of 3-5years in child rights/gender/education
• Ready to invest in own learning/openness to learn.
• Must be a team player and ready to work in an informal work environment.
• Must be ready to travel using local transport and stay in the village/field area
• Experience in conducting/facilitating learning activities with children and youth
• Comfortable in using Microsoft word, MS excel etc. for documentation and reporting