• Create a monitoring and evaluation design for the new project with guidance from the Programme Director.
• Institutionalize the system within the project and ensure it is followed.
• Train team members on monitoring process and provide handholding and mentoring support
• Visit schools, authenticate data and maintain transparency
• Document the process and outcomes of the M&E system and produce periodic progress reports (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly) on all project activities as per the requirement
• Maintain project data, capture lessons learned, and best practices and share with all concerned
• Monitor and evaluate the programme, its process and strategize plan accordingly.
Pay Range: Rs.32000/- to Rs.35000/- (Tax will be deducted as per the law)
How to apply?
Kindly fill up the online application (https://forms.gle/wp9pKRY5vBRMM67L8) and attach your CV and recent passport-size photo by 27th October 2022. In case of any difficulty, you can mail to Mr. Bijay Agrawal in the email id – email@example.com . The recruitment process will start immediately; therefore, do not wait for the last date. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a day-long selection process in the first week of November 2022. Selected candidates will be requested to join immediately.
For more details about Patang, you can visit our website www.patangindia.org
Educational Qualification, Skill & Experience:
• Master’s degree (Preferably in statistics, Population education, social sciences or any relevant discipline)
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Monitoring and Evaluation
• Experience in using tools such as Mobile APPs, IVRS etc. will be highly appreciated
• Adequate knowledge of computer operation and data handling
• Ready to invest in own learning/openness to learn.
• Must be a team player and ready to work in an informal work environment.
• Ready to travel to locations inside and outside the state.