1. Support the Team Manager -Program Finance of grant portfolio with
- desk review of applicant NGOs various statutory and financial documents in the initial phase of grant application,
- basic financial analysis, validation and review of proposed grant budget.
- review of actual fund utilization reporting submitted by the grantee during the grant term
- In-person diligence of applicant NGOs books of account prior to grant approval as well as post approval during the grant term for verification of actual spend vs. budget
- periodically update workflow at the grant portal (uploading documents reviewed, information analysed etc.)
2. Support working / updating / revising the guiding documents on various internal processes for instance, Information sought– prior to due diligence, during as well as post due diligence, validation of grant budget proposal, fund disbursement on approval of grant and during the grant term
3. Planned periodic engagement with grantee organization’s finance and accounts team to understand their existing finance and accounts operating set up and apply it for review of their fund utilization report (including travel to the grantee organisation as needed)
4. Support consolidation of information across various grant portfolio’s for need based / periodic analysis, internal MIS of approved grants within / across portfolio’s as relevant.