- Assist in setting up of FPOs/working with existing FPOs in Central India.
- Linking farms produce from crops and trees to markets and their value chain.
- Working with different service providers (consulting firms, marketing companies, certification bodies) and regulators (government institutions).
- Assist in redeveloping/revising federal guidelines and regulations(suchasIncentive based mechanisms, protocols for the development and management of tree nurseries).
- Assist in development of training modules/capacity development measures for smallholder farmers, government institutions and private sector to apply best practices for agroforestry.
- Support of project data management.
- All tasks have to be carried out in close cooperation with the project partners.
- Content related activities in accordance with the team leader.
D. Core Scope of Tasks
1. Management and coordination
- Assist in establishing/or working with existing FPOs for value addition and market linkages etc.
- Assist in preparing meeting minutes and carries out other activities required for implementing the project.
- Regularly consult with the GIZ officer responsible for the cooperation on all project activities implementation.
2. Knowledge management, communication and networking
- Document case studies, success stories, guidelines, lessons learned and other knowledge- products in consultation with the GIZ officer responsible.
- Assist in developing knowledge products for various key players at all levels along the value chain.
3. Project Monitoring, Reporting and Documentation
- Work with the project implementation partner team to document monitoring, quality control reports
- Organize and facilitate regular project meetings.
- Document and disseminate minutes of the meetings and follow-up tasks.
- Support the Central team in planning yearly regional activities.
Duration of the contract: Until December 2024
H. Last date of receiving application: 30 October 2022
Application without GIZ application form will not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- GIZ supports Work-Life Balance.
- GIZ promotes Gender Diversity – Applications from women professionals are encouraged.
- Please note that those individuals who have completed a consultancy assignment with GIZ in less than 6 months prior to the intended start date for this position will not be shortlisted due to organisational policy.
Disclaimer: As per GIZ’s data confidentiality policy, candidate’s application is stored in our database for six months and is deleted thereafter.
How to Apply: Please send your application in GIZ application form https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/28418.htmlalong with the following to email@example.com with the reference number in the subject line.
- a statement of suitability for this position
- expected salary and notice period
- A maximum of 2 pages note on one of the topics given below:
- Establishing conceptual business models in agriculture/ agroforestry.