About the position: The Social Enterprise Manager will manage and execute Social Enterprise business initiatives in accordance with Cheyutha WCBO’s vision, mission, values, and strategic objectives. The Manager will also drive all business development activity for the jute enterprise and take up the following responsibilities –
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Develop and implement a Social Enterprise strategy and operational plan for the Social Enterprise
• Develop and implement marketing strategies, for both online and offline channels
• Manage the operations of Cheyutha social enterprises with a view to maximizing profitability and social purpose, including people management
• Manage the digital platforms for the enterprise, including their social media handles, ecommerce platform accounts and their website and share monthly analytics report with program stakeholders
• Develop and maintain partnerships for marketing and sales of products across multiple sectors, including both the public and private sectors, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and corporates
• Secure new business through active engagement and outreach, with a focus on both the B2C and B2B customers segments
• Manage project related budgets
• Be responsible for outcomes measurement and routine reporting, including a monthly report
• Maintain excellent and productive relationships with program stakeholders and communicate with them regularly and effectively
• Develop complete program plans for new business that include all aspects from initial research and outreach through to evaluation to ensure that the timelines are met, on budget and are evaluated for economic and social impacts and ensure all processes and practices relating to on-going initiatives are fully documented and compliant
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit
• Strong communication skills and experience with peer management and stakeholder relationship development
• Strong business development experience
• Experience in project management required
• Knowledge of MS Office and database skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
• Excellent relationship management skills with a particular focus on beneficial relationships with suppliers
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to engage with people at all levels
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and on an independent basis
HOW TO APPLY?
If you have the skills and necessary experience and are interested in this position please forward your application along with covering letter and detailed resume in the specified format downloaded from www.leprasociety.in (Get Involved - “career column”) to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the REF.NO & Position applied for on or before the due date.
LEPRA Society is an equal opportunity employer.
LEPRA Society’s management reserves the right to modify the contents of this position description at any time
Women candidates are encouraged to apply
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• Master’s in Business Management from any recognized University
• A minimum of 3 to 5 year(s), especially in marketing or outreach related roles
The candidate should be able to join immediately/within 10-15 days.
Remuneration: Rs. 60,000/- per month (on fulltime consultant)
Please note that we will be able to communicate only with shortlisted candidates at every stage of selection process.