Reporting to the Head (HR & Admin), the Manager Recruitment and HR System Support (MR-HSS), shall be responsible for the following.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(1) Streamlining and anchoring HR systems and processes in coordination with the Head (HR & Admin), to enable efficient recruitment of suitable talent for the organization;
(2) Supporting the implementation of technological solutions to automate talent acquisition HR processes, of the organization;
(3) Supporting and managing induction orientation of new staff joining TRIF;
(4) Ensuring that HR systems and processes align with organizational ethos and culture;
(5) Facilitating and developing HR practices that help foster a nurturing and inclusive, caring, and collaborative work culture.
Gross compensation budgeted for the position is attractive. The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience, and salary history.
6. LOCATION: New Delhi
7. NUMBER OF VACANCIES: One
8. REFERENCE: MR-HRSS-TRIF
9. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar
New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025
Phone Nos.: 011- 4081-9900; 4165 3612
10. APPLICATION PROCESS:
Eligible candidates interested in the position are requested to apply using the link https://recruitment.samshrm.com/JOBS/TRIF, by or before, October 31, 2022.
TRIF especially encourages women, who may have taken a break to address life cycle needs, to apply for this position.
Women candidates with relevant experience and skill sets shall be given preference.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Applicants must have Masters/ PG Diploma in Social Sciences, Human Resource Management, Business Studies, or other relevant field.
(1) Seven years of experience in handling HR responsibilities, preferably with not-for-profit organisations;
(2) Sound understanding and exposure to handling talent acquisition, recruitment, networking, and management of feedback, processes.
Skills and Competencies
(1) Must be sensitive to behavioral, cultural and gender dimensions in engaging with staff;
(2) Should be a people person, comfortable in reaching out to others;
(3) Possess a “Problem Solver” orientation;
(3) Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English;
(4) Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.