DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be responsible for implementing program plans, including to specific themes, and monitor project activities and compliances at the field level.
- Coordinate and establish linkages with District and Block officials and others to ensure support to deliver project requirement.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and facilitate training programs and related activities for stakeholders and project staffs.
- Contribute to designing and develop training materials as per project requirement.
- Supervise and provide handholding support to Field Coordinators on a regular basis in conducting training and implementing program activities, especially the communitybased activities.
- Monitor and review implementation of program activities at the District and Block level on a day-to-day basis.
- Design solutions to improve information access, data sharing and facilitate knowledge generation and cross-learning between ChildFund India and the Donors.
- Coordinate with Specialist, Programs to disseminate and promote utilization of key research and case studies, both internally and externally.
- Analyze reports provided by the staff and prepare program reports - Track the plan verses progress and provide feedback.
- Coordinate periodic assessments, beneficiary count, physical verification and in depth analysis of available data.
- Maintaining databases and information, ensuring timely retrieval of required information as well as ensuring data security and confidentiality.
- Ensure quality documentation and reporting of the project activities and outcomes.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
responsibilities associated with the position.
click on this link to apply:
*Please copy and paste the links on the browser if it doesn’t auto redirect.
CTC for the position: Rs. 4,95,163/- Per Annum
Application End Date: 31st October, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.