The position reports directly to the Executive Director to accomplish the Vision and Mission of Mobility India.
- Position MI strategically in response to changes in the external environment and emerging opportunities by identifying and initiating strategic partnerships and networking
- Oversee development and roll-out of the Strategic plan, monitor its progress, and report to SMT and the Board regularly
- Assist the Director to improve the organisational systems and processes to support program planning, budgeting, implementation, reporting, and developing new programs based on lessons learned
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (General Administration Human Resources, IT, Finance, and Resource mobilization) through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between program and support functions, to maximize operational efficiency and increased productivity.
- Setting and executing Finance, Administration, HR, IT, and Resource Mobilization strategies to maximize impact and set goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity through interdepartmental collaboration.
- Finance: Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems, controls and statutory compliances. Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans for effective implementation of work plan activities and in the development of the financial and budgetary plan. Ensuring financial targets and other agreed targets are met in all departments, expense control, and monitoring revenue margin.
- HR: To create opportunities to build for professional growth and utilize the capacity of the human resources through appropriate exposure and utilize their learning through their participation. Managing human capital, including policies and practices for hiring, retention, career development and performance.
- Improve internal systems and policies toward future needs and oversee employee productivity
- Administration: Administrative, operational support of the organization, long-term strategic planning, overseeing daily operations and managing personnel, and developing organizational policies.
- Resource Mobilisation: Create a strong fundraising plan and prepare strategies for fundraising activities to ensure that annual fundraising goals are met while growing and diversifying the funding base by adding new donors and establishing a sizeable corpus fund.
Apply to the Executive Director" by 31 October 2022
Rehabilitation Research & Training Centre
1st & 1st ‘A’ Cross, J.P. Nagar, 2nd Phase,
Bangalore – 560 078, Karnataka, India.
Phone : +91-80-2649 2222/4444/1386 Ext- 9/101
Telefax : +91-80-2659 7337 Ext -114
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org