(the leadership skills to do the job)
- Counselling skills
- Documentation skills
- Networking and partnership skills
Knowledge & Qualifications
(the specific qualifications and knowledge required)
- MSW (Psychiatric Social Worker) (Or) MA /MSC (Psychology) (Or) Graduate in any discipline with a diploma in MHPSS or related field or exposure to mental health programs;
- Language: Bengali reading and writing is a MUST
- Ability to use appropriate clinical, diagnostic and treatment planning terminology with clients, and referral agencies.
- General knowledge of the Diagnostic Standards Manual classification system and ability to identify psycho-social disorders;
- Keen awareness in current trends, best practices in addressing psychological outcomes of violence including Trauma Informed Care.
- Knowledge of the mandatory government process relevant to after care like CWC, Individual care plan, Form J, HSR, etc
(the experience gained - including environment, timeframe and context)
At least 2 years’ experience in Mental Health and Psycho-social services
Previous experience in working with children at risk / children-in-need-of-care-and-protection;