The School Coordinators, under the supervision of the Project Coordinator, will work closely with the school headmasters and school teachers to provide support for the implementation of the School Health and Wellness Program, facilitate transaction of financial literacy - skills and values, and work with the school towards enhancing ICT/Digital skills among adolescent girls in designated schools and work on work force readiness to help them prepare for the future world of work. The School Coordinator would be responsible for school level implementation of the program in their respective designated areas.
• School visits in designated government schools and will be responsible for building relationships with the Head teacher/Nodal teachers-HWAs (Health Wellness Ambassadors) /Students/Parents
• Support to HWAs who conduct the activities that are designed around SHWP, i.e., workforce readiness, life skills, health and wellness, financial literacy, ICT/Digital Literacy.
• Create a roster and support the schools in adherence to the roster in conducting sessions on life skills, health and wellness, digital and financial skills.
• Providing complete support in conducting program-related events like adolescent health days, gender and child rights-related workshops or awareness programmes
• Providing complete support in organising training workshops for Head Masters, Teachers, and Block Resource Persons.
• support with relevant materials for organising time-to-time meetings with schools, community and block level officials/functionaries.
• Facilitating interaction and visits to schools by the donor and external stakeholders
• ensuring timely project implementation and meeting key indicators as per plan.
• Identifying and capturing the stories of adolescents
• Conduct the community level meetings with parents and guardians and resolve issues in the community to ensure the smooth functioning of the programme as and when required.
• Support the teachers in organising the Parents-Teachers meeting every quarter when required.
• Regularly sit-in meetings with diary entry of the Head Teachers to keep them informed about the progress of the adolescents.
• Developing congenial relationships with the Block Resource Person/BEO, school faculties and the community at all times.
• Generating referral system and self-employment for suitable adolescents
Recruitment Process : To apply, please send a copy of your resume along with a covering note explaining why you suitable for the role, to email@example.com ensuring you specify the role you are applying for in the subject line of the e-mail. The application must contain information about current salary & benefits drawn (CTC).
Please include the details of at least two referees within your application.
Last date: 30 October 2022
Selection : The selection process will involve screening of resumes best suit to the positions , followed by interviews by senior management team of the organization, reference and background check.
Compensation offered: The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience and salary history.
Only Short-listed candidates will be intimated.
C3 is an equal opportunity employer.
Eligibility Criteria (Education / Experience / Skills):
• Graduate or post graduate degree/diploma in Rural Development, Management or Social Sciences
• At least 2-3 years’ experience of working in school education system OR in public health programs OR in programs on youth particularly adolescent reproductive health issues, and youth leadership OR experience of working with adolescents in school settings
• Working experience in Haryana and specifically in Gurugram would be preferred.
• Well informed on developmental issues and policies related to adolescent girls, knowledge of issues around young people’s education, health and rights, including a good understanding of the public health and education system.
• Familiarity with local language and socio-cultural setting
• Essential to communicate in English and Hindi (written and spoken).
• Must have ability to write well-structured reports & documents.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities with attention to details
• Experience of supporting Block level implementation and problem solving
• Experience of delivering school-based programs
• Should have good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite especially MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel.