- Undertake regular review and planning of the project through various methods such as Review and Planning Meetings and field visits.
- Monitor the functioning and performance of MIs through review of quantitative, qualitative progress reports and other methods.
- Ensure timely utilization of funds as per the project work plan and budget.
- Consolidation of Monthly / Quarterly/Half yearly / Annual report and submit to RU and PM
- Facilitating budget transfer to MIs as per the action plan
- Facilitation of Donor’s field visit to MIs
- Organizing Advocacy/ dissemination workshops
- Facilitate conducting Review meeting at RU level
- Assist Regional Director to organize half yearly state level review meeting of the project with MIs
- Participate in half yearly and annual review meetings at CHAI
- Updating program monitoring reports and submit to PM
- Administration of MI tool in MIs personally within the allotted states
Nature of appointment:
The selected candidate shall be offered a fixed term employment.
Resume Submission: Interested candidates may fill in the following survey by 30th October 2022
Note: Due to high volume of applications expected, only short listed candidates will be called for the interview