Primary Responsibilities as Program Leader (Learning & Development):
Designing and research to increase employee growth and development :
• Develop tool, curriculum, framework, content for staff learning and development.
• Research staff need, market need and impact.
• Design workshop, training, facilitation.
Facilitating effective learning experiences:
• Facilitate learning environment for all staff.
• Facilitate business lines on learning need.
• Requirement based content facilitation for staff development.
People management to achieve L&D vision and goal:
• Articulate and align L&D’s vision to staff in all L&D design and facilitation.
• Set right perspective for continuous professional development of people.
• Ensure in group – out group coordination in sync.
Collaboration with multiple stakeholders for staff growth and development:
• Articulate and align L&D’s vision to external partners.
• Collaborate with external partners for building inside organization knowledge resources.
• Identify and manage new resource partners for long term benefit.
• Openness to ambiguity
• Drive for excellence and self-reflection
• Requires local and outstation travel for workshops and meetings. The candidate should be open for Travel up to 10-15 days in a month. Cost of travel will be sponsored by the organization.
Interested candidate can send resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org .When submitting the Application please put Applying for Program Leader Learning & Development in the subject line and fill the application link https://forms.office.com/r/n1Xzk8JJS9 (mandate to fill)
Deadline: 30th October 2022
“Piramal Foundation is an equal opportunities organization and promotes gender diversity at the workplace. Women candidates are encouraged to apply”.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Master’s Degree, preferably in Social Sciences/ Development or related field
• 2 years or more experience research and creating curriculum/content
• 2 years or more experience in designing, implementing training programs
• Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently in high ambiguity