Duration of Assignment: Joining date to 17th October 2023, which may be extended based on performance and availability of resources.
INR 42, 000/- (Rupees Forty Two Thousand Only) per month excluding communication and travel expense reimbursement as per organization norms.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can mail their CV, Current CTC and Notice Period at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30-10-2022. Please include the following in the subject line – Divisional Coordinator – DFS through ICDS in Gujarat
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Program planning and monitoring
- Conduct Field visits as per monthly monitoring plans to anganwadi centers, fair price shops, warehouse and households.
- Conduct regular meetings in the allocated districts, with divisional and district level officials, to appraise them on progress of DFS program. Participate in monthly government meetings and share monitoring data with officials for program improvement.
- Coordinate with different departments at divisional and district levels for strengthening DFS program implementation.
- Facilitate finalization of minutes of meetings of ICDS at division and district levels and share finalized minutes with GVT & NI state team.
2. Capacity Building
- Support in developing training plans and facilitate trainings at divisional and district levels.
- Supportive supervision of Anganwadi workers (AWWs) of ICDS department and on the job capacity building during anganwadi visits.
- Ensure distribution of BCI materials at divisional and district level of ICDS department.
3. Stock assessment and quality management
- Undertake DFS stock assessment at the district level and provide data to the Project Coordinator.
4. Reporting and documentation
· Submit monthly activity reports by 30th of the month for the cycle 1st to 30th of the next month to Project Coordinator, for his approval.
· Identify good practices and document case studies for advocacy and dissemination and share it with the Project Coordinator.
· Any Other responsibilities/tasks as allocated by Project Coordinator.
- 1 Divisional Coordinator for Sabarkantha Division (Banaskantha, Sabarkantha, Aravalli and Gandhinagar district)
- 1 Divisional Coordinator for Mehsana (Mehsana, Patan, Ahmedabad and Kheda district)
- 1 Divisional Coordinator for Bhavnagar (Amreli, Bhavnagar, Gir Somnath and Botad district)