• Build Capacities of the Trainer-cum-Counsellors (TC) in the assigned region
• Conduct Audit and Quality Assurance visits to ensure SOP’s are being followed and quality of the programme is maintained
• Regular handholding, assessing and mentoring of the TCs in the region
• Support Head – Training and Quality Assurance (T&QA) - Livelihood in developing Training Manuals and Monitoring and Evaluation tools
• Implement measurement framework for monitoring and evaluation of training programme
• Lead all trainings in the region for the Magic Bus Livelihood programme, which delivers skill training to identified team of TC’s (Trainers and Counsellors), Livelihood implementers and support them to implement the Livelihood programme in the districts
• Develop strategies for retention of TCs and prepare growth plan for them
• Research on innovative training strategies, learning models and update training design and methodologies accordingly
• Deliver employability skills, life skills, financial literacy, entrepreneurship and other livelihood related training that empowers Trainer and Counsellors (TC) to carry out trainings of youth to take up employment or Career Based Training (CBT)
• Arrange exposures/workshops and other activities to help trainers to keep abreast of the current trends in content and training methodologies
• Deliver training using innovative methods including activity based learning, role plays, experiential learning and sports for development techniques and consistently evaluate the quality and impact of training
• Deliver at least 7 sessions per month with the youth at the Livelihood Centres for better demonstration of standard delivery
• Develop training content in consultation with Head – T&QA and tailor this wherever necessary to the local context
• Conduct Training Needs Assessment on regular basis
• Coordinate with Content team in revising and refining youth curriculum as and when required
• Ensure training outcomes are achieved and teams receive consistent messages throughout all training interventions
• Design an effective Livelihood training timetable with the Head- Training and Quality Assurance – Livelihood, and ensure that this is constantly monitored and updated to enable regions to access the training they need
• Engage and motivate TCs positively at all times
• Planning, budgeting, monitoring and reporting of the performance of the function to the management
• Identify and respond to risks that could lead to lack of understanding in the teams about the Livelihood Programme and its deliverables
• Build strong and trusted relationships with TCs, PPMs and LMs from the start of their engagement with Magic Bus
• Work with colleagues, adolescent team, support functions at district and regional level to continuously improve the quality of Magic Bus Livelihood programme and ensure our work is always safe and enjoyable for youth
• Undertake data collection and reporting duties that demonstrate the effectiveness and impact of Training
• Ensure monitoring and evaluation of the trainings including regular field visits and report on project progress and constraints to the Head- Training and Quality Assurance - Livelihood
• Preparing training reports and conducting data analysis
• Act as a role model at all times demonstrating behaviour that displays the characteristics youth should develop to be successful in their chosen field
Qualification and Experience (essential unless otherwise stated):
• Relevant degree or similar professional qualification from a reputed institution. (Graduation is minimum qualification) Post Graduation in a relevant field is desirable.
• Minimum 07 years of experience with 2+ years in a managerial experience in a similar role managing training, capacity Building, training of trainers, Training Quality Management, Learning & Development.
Location: Delhi NCR (Noida Sector 2), Bangalore and Hyderabad
Application process: All candidates applying for the role are requested to email their resumes to email@example.com with the title “RMT” mentioning the “location” of their application. Candidates are requested to mention their Present Salary and Notice period along with their Updated Resumes.
Last date to Apply 30 October 2022.
This is a priority role and the applications will be processed on a rolling basis.
Interested candidates are advised to apply immediately.