Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Qualifications: Masters plus three years experience or a fresh MD /PhD graduate
- Doctoral qualification in psychiatry/psychology or a mental health/neurology related field is preferable
- Experience in managing projects, leading teams, specific work tasks would be desirable;
- Minimum of two publications is essential
- Demonstrated capability to produce outcomes and achieve objectives within agreed time periods
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and proven strategic thinking
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, with ability to influence others to achieve common goals;
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills and capability of motivating and energising a team to perform at a high level
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high level of proficiency in English and the ability to work well autonomously
- Excellent team-work/leadership skills, with demonstrated ability to collaborate in small teams and with a wide range of varying stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and to be adaptable to changing organisational priorities and ambiguous environments
- Strong focus on producing the highest quality of work and on ensuring optimum accuracy of outputs
- Well organised and efficient, with the capacity to work under pressure
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their
- Detailed CV with full contact details
- A note describing why you think you are suitable for the position based on job description
- Current and expected CTC/salary
- Names and contact details of 3 referees (who will be contacted only if selected).
While applying, clearly mention the job title <RF STOP EPILEPSY> in the subject line to email@example.com by the 31 October 2022
Our big and bold mission to improve the health of millions of people worldwide needs a diverse and innovative team to deliver it. So we foster a dynamic, inclusive and flexible workplace where each individual can bring their best selves to work.
Everyone is encouraged to apply, including people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with a disability, people of all gender identities and sexual orientations, and mature-aged adults.