Recruitment for the post of Programme Coordinator: The following are the responsibilities and roles as a Programme Officer which you are required to carry out:
- Regular Communication with Donor Programme report writing as per project timeline
- Coordinating with other team members to ensure proper implementation of project goals as per project timeline.
- Assist to Main Project Coordinator cum Main Faculty.
- Project proposal writing and fund searching.
- Network with Government Stake holders to ensure their involvement in the project.
-Coordination with Media Peer Consultants
- Closely follow theatre activities in the field in person for at least 15 days a month.
6 days a week work, at our office in Badu, Madhyamgram.
Remuneration: 30,000 INR/month