The Officer, ME and KML will be responsible for working with the field program team for monitoring and evaluation, research, documentation, facilitating learning platform, generating MIS of field information. S/ he will be responsible for institutionalizing knowledge and organizational learning based on the critical information collected from the programs operations. S/ he will also be responsible for enhancing impact through regular monitoring of programs ensuring quality control and evaluation, thus improving internal processes that results delivery in the field.
The Officer, ME and KML will also guide the program implementation team/s in the field on M&E, research, training and learning and will actively collaborate with the team based in field offices, project offices and country office to amplify program quality, impact and communication.
- Collaborate with program implementation teams to develop work plans relating to MEKML and monitor the execution and outcomes.
- Train program/field staff and to develop instruments and design periodic (baseline, midline and end line) surveys and provide on-going support to field teams/programs as needed.
- Plan and oversee internal/ external evaluations, reviews and impact assessments of the program.
- Ensure accountability through effective monitoring by -
- Developing and managing M & E database and management dashboards;
- Compiling quarterly, annual and other periodic reports based on the information collected from the field;
- Managing, tracking and reporting of Detailed Implementation Plan of all program operations;
- Sharing updates at different levels and developing feedback loops, and,
- Conducting data audits for confirming quality of reported information.
- Manage Monitoring Information system of the organization for assigned states /cluster of states
- Develop, adapt and pilot innovative tools (including use of Information technology) in M&E for measurement and reporting of progress for the projects/programs.
- Design solutions to improve information access, data sharing and facilitate knowledge generation and cross-learning between ChildFund India and the Donors.
- Provide expertise and support in designing and conducting macro and micro research studies to create and document strong evidences on ChildFund India’s interventions.
- Support the Business Development and Communication team by providing program insights through Data and Learning Documents collected from the field as required.
- Manage useful partnerships and stakeholders; network with INGOs, NGOs, Corporate donors, government agencies and researchers to leverage human and financial resources, facilitate information exchange, support advocacy activities, and enhance the reach and sustainable impact.
- Analyze reports provided by the partners and staff and prepare state level, regional level and country level program reports - Track the plan verses progress and provide feedback.
- Coordinate periodic assessments, beneficiary count, physical verification and in depth analysis of available data.
- Maintaining databases and information, ensuring timely retrieval of required information as well as ensuring data security and confidentiality.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Line Manager.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Click on the below hyperlink to apply for the position:
CTC for the position: Rs. 6,46,747/- per annum (depending upon last drawn salary)
Last Application date: November 1, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.