DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical advice and leadership around livelihood programming of ChildFund India in line with organizational theory of change and Country Strategy Plan which includes developing a vision, strategies and program interventions towards livelihood.
- Lead and support in grounding organizational theory of change in livelihood programming – capacity building of program staff, evidence-based programing, preparing Project Design Development (PDD) and Annual Operating Plan and Budget (AoPB) etc.,
- Support the Program Director with policy planning, representation and developing a clear strategy and roll out plan for life stage three programs (Livelihood and civic engagement).
- Network with other developmental organizations and participate in relevant forums on livelihood and civic engagement at the National level and helping to position ChildFund India as a strong strategic partner.
- Develop a set of standards, indicators, sound management approaches and effective practices in implementing livelihood programs in collaboration with program team and also drawing learning from outside.
- Lead the “core team on livelihood” which represents livelihood staff across the country. Provide regular technical support and feedback to the core team and the program implementation team to achieve the project objectives on time as per the approved plan.
- Conduct project reviews together with KML aiming at strengthening the program quality standards and provide guidance to the KML teams on measuring effectiveness and impact of the program interventions.
- Organize periodic budget reviews together with relevant project and finance teams to ensure optimum utilization of funds throughout the year and 100% at the end of the project period.
- Support business development / state teams in developing grant proposals in livelihood that are aligned to the long-term strategies of the organization and also meeting the standards expected by the donor.
- Guide and support the program teams in identifying the critical issues related to livelihoods and promote signature and innovative programs in livelihood.
- As part of the strategic program interventions, ensure that all youth falling under ChildFund India’s program purview, who are out of school education, have specific individual development plan and provided with all possible support by the project/s.
- Take lead in exploring network and partnership opportunities and establishing mutually benefiting partnerships with strategic advantages for ChildFund India.
- Explore and strengthen relationship with relevant government ministries, departments, relevant program networks, government commissions etc.,
- Explore opportunities for joint research studies with reputed research agencies and sharing findings with decision-makers’/ policy makers for betterment of children’s lives.
- Support communications unit in preparing capacity statements. specific brochures. success stories, magazines or any other programmatic documents related to the livelihood.
- Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills which will enable you to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding policy and procedures, and conduct yourself in a manner consistent with the ChildFund’s Child Safeguarding Policy and organisational values.
- Coordinate and engage with communications and knowledge management team towards designing and implementing thematic related communication materials such as preparing consolidated reports, case studies, success stories, project outcome documents for dissemination and publication, campaigns, etc.
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the organization from time to time
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Click on the below hyperlink to apply for the position:
CTC for the position: Rs. 13,77,486/- per annum (depending upon last drawn salary)
Last Application date: November 1, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.