The role of HR Manager is a blend of talent acquisition and talent retention.
Recruitment of Staff and Volunteers:-
- Talent needs analysis and strategies to meet the requirements.
- Identify core competencies & skills critical to TAP and frame policies for key talent identification, development and retention.
- Maintain work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Design, develop and maintain Talent acquisition process across all levels by attracting key talent into the organization through various internal and external sources.
- Explore the market best practices in the recruitment and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Drive the Background verification process for all employees and volunteers.
Performance Management and Professional Development of Staff and Volunteers:-
- Ensure planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee and volunteer work results by guiding/training managers to coach and discipline employees and volunteers.
- Strategies & initiatives for improving employee and volunteer performance and satisfaction.
- Responsible for driving the learning and development agenda i.e. Webinars, Conferences, trainer led training programs, courses, etc.
- Work on designing and building organization culture in line with organizational values.
- Listen and resolve employee and volunteer grievances.
- Counseling employees, volunteers and supervisors in appropriate resolution of staff relations issues.
- Introduce processes to ensure that the employees well-being is met.
- Prepare hiring, review & exit related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Maintain historical human resource records and design efficient documentation systems.
Location:- Remote work during COVID-19. Pune/Mumbai post that.
Time Commitment:- Full Time
Reporting to:- Chief People & Program Officer
Compensation:- 6.09 - 7.35 LPA + added benefits