MAMTA is seeking applications for post of Program Manager – For MY WORTH supported by HCL foundation with aim of holistically development of 30 primary and upper primary schools of Gautama Budhha Nagar, Noida in state of Uttar Pradesh, objective of the project is to strengthen schools as a gender friendly institution while capacitating school level stakeholders and adolescent students, thus better learning outcomes, better health and overall wellness of student can be ensured.
Scope of work:
Educational Qualifications, Experiences & Skills:
• Master’s Degree in sociology, social work, education, rural development or equivalent discipline.
• 3-5 years’ of experience is must in development sector
• Strong written and oral communication skills in Hindi and English
• Strong skills and ability to tailor messages for different audience
• High level of coordination and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
• Leading the team at district level.
• Planning and implementation of the project at field level, Responsible for proactively monitoring and leading the project field team.
• Ensuring the appropriate level of quality work, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan.
• Managing communication with all stakeholders.
• Reporting the progress of the project on monthly basis.
• Must have basic computer competencies.
• Liasoning with different departments of the education system at the district level.
1. All applicants to send their updated resumes along with the subject line: Program Manager– Project My Worth
2. Share the application and cover note on email@example.com by 5th Nov, 2022