ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Marketing Support to FPOs:
- Prepare route charts and support FPOs in establishing and operationalizing Collection Centers.
- Organize meeting of buyers with farmers; Negotiation for rates; Record Keeping; Link Retail or Wholesaler Outlets with Federation for sustainability. Commencement of supply to the buyer; follow-up for payment distribution to each farmer.
- Develop a system in consultation and under guidance of SMS Marketing for providing regular information to the farmers about the prices of their produce.
- Sensitize farmers with the support from Cluster Manager on quality aspects of their produce.
- Conduct Market Survey under the guidance of SMS Marketing.
- Collect data on season wise Crops grown, Land Area, Tentative Production, Harvesting Start Date, Farmer Mobile Number etc.
- Support to team in Extension related interventions. Participating in other project activities.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Please submit your resume to Indiarecruitment@tanagerintl.org no later than 5th November 2022. Please include the position title in the subject line. The resume and related application documents shall be provided as a single attachment. Please include long-term employment history and any relevant short-term consulting work. Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone. Only those candidates considered for an interview, will be contacted. Tanager is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and people from diverse groups are encouraged to apply.