Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Excellent project implementation skills – can prepare project action plans and follow-through on implementation.
- Excellent ability to manage a diverse set of stakeholders, in and outside of the organization.
- Ability to operate with minimal instructions and supervision.
- Ability to manage high-stakes projects in partnership with external stakeholders.
- Monitor achievements of project deliverables concurrently and take stock of progress on monthly basis against Detailed Implementation Plan, Annual Business Plan, Analyses operational compliance and take corrective actions.
- Plan for the utilization of allocated funds as per the need of the projects. Help colleagues to understand the fund management process for smooth functioning.
- Identify gaps, constraints and provide solutions to teams, analyses training need, keeping in mind the need for livelihood promotion, look at employee grievances, progress on training and capacity building and take corrective action.
- Plan and document for new initiatives, services, and systems.
- Make new initiatives and services user friendly for helping the peers and subordinates within the organization.
- Ensure timely donor reports, invoicing and follow ups for recovery of outstanding receivables with donor/s.
- Preparation of timely reports, MIS and scope for area development.
- Performance review related to the growth prospects of the employee.
- Undertake such other activities as may be assigned from time to time.
Application process |
- Apply with detailed resume that includes year-wise details of relevant work experience and educational attainments
- Send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of application for the post of Project Manager by 5th Nov 2022
IGS is an equal opportunity employer. We are striving to bring gender balance in our staff composition across levels. Hence, women candidates are especially encouraged to apply