The role of Coordinator – Market Support & Programs at AIACA will entail the following responsibilities:
• Coordinate activities for ongoing programs at AIACA
• Manage paperwork of inventory with the accounts department - making purchase orders and Invoices
• Inventory Management - Regular monitoring of stock (in and out), maintenance of stock in Tally software and reconciliation with accounts & verification of goods received
• Documentation of Sales (Invoice, challan) and payment tracking
• Coordinating for exhibitions, fairs or any other event organized or being participated in by AIACA
• Supporting Marketing manager in managing sales and marketing
• Any other assignment deemed as necessary for the organization
The total salary package will be commensurate with experience. Health insurance and contribution to EPF will be provided as an additional benefit.
Candidates should send a resume and a cover letter via email addressed to: email@example.com.
Please clearly mark the email with the subject “Coordinator - Market Support & Programs”. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. The last date for applications is the 5th of November 2022.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Person should have a bachelor degree,
- Should have 2 years of experience in handling stock (preferably in the Craft sector)
- Good working knowledge on Tally
- Good communication skills; both written and spoken
- Excited about working with craft communities across the country