Roles & Responsibilities
Counseling Parents & Role with Doctors
1. Counseling parents into in-depth understanding of the complete details of treatment and provide emotional/moral support.
2. Act as mediator between Doctor and parents for smoothening the treatment procedure.
3. Plan weekly family visit to defaulters and dropouts and special cases.
4. Maintain good conducive atmosphere at the Clinic through healthy relationship with the hospital administration (HOD, Medical Doctor, PGs), Hospital Staff etc.
5. Furnish accurate records of the children to the Doctors when required by them and vice versa.
6. Plan awareness, parent support group meetings and resource mobilization on regular basis.
7. Convey matters to the Doctors if required or instructed by the Manager Training and Capacity Building.
8. Plan awareness, parent support group meetings and resource mobilization on regular basis.
Clinic Management and Maintenance of Medical Record
1. Keep a check of requirements (FAB stock and other materials) for smooth functioning of Clinic and convey to Manager Training and Capacity Building if there are any requirements proactively.
2. Maintain medical records regularly and keep necessary Record Registers up to date & store the Medical Records safely.
3. Maintain counsellor’s diary on every clinic day for tracking every child’s treatment.
• Minimum of a university degree in Special MSW, Social work, psychology, any other stream
• Work experience with non-government organizations in disability sector or any sector for 3 to 5 years.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills in Hindi and English.
Salary as per Organisation policy.
HOW to apply-
Send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org